Friday, July 2, 2010

Asian Dating Makes Online Dating Kinder

I have run quite a few online dating sites with a mixture of themes. Some sites catered to American members, some to Russian and some to Asian. Though they were all successful online dating sites, there was a variation in difficulty as a webmaster to sustain clients and a friendly community atmosphere. A lot of the difficulty could be contributed to the reality that I was an American webmaster dealing with diverse cultures.

My first online dating experience as a webmaster was with a Russian dating site. There was a communication disparity, not only among myself and the members, but amongst the members themselves. Many times, I felt more like a referee rather than a webmaster as internal strife and conflicts seem to be common. Even when two members found some familiar ground, a misinterpretation amongst members was difficult to resolve if there was a cultural difference. After two years, I stepped away from running a Russian site thinking that it required a webmaster with a Russian upbringing to work out some of the more complex membership problems.

You would think being an American, that running an American dating website would be easier. That's what I thought following my frustration with running a Russian site. Nonetheless, the bickering was as often, if not more so, than it was when I ran a Russian site. In a years period, the membership problems and the in-house disputes left me questioning if online dating was more about crisis management than it was about love management. I decided to walk away from my online dating web master experience.

While running both an American and Russian site, I did have another profession that took me to various countries. I met and fell in love with an Asian lady on an online dating site. I was fortunate to be able to travel to her country as we courted each other during our online dating journey. It was this journey that led me back to online dating as an Asian dating webmaster. The atmosphere and every day administration of an Asian site was as calm and friendly as my soon to be Asian wife was. It was my love for her that inspired me to start an Asian dating web site hopeful others could find the same happiness we did.

To this day, I run three very successful and cheerful Asian dating communities that is 100% free. Unlike the Russian and American dating sites, there never seems to be a dispute or misapprehension. I take pleasure in getting to know the members and the members seem to appreciate my effort to make the site as friendly as possible. The site consists generally of male members from around the world while the lady members are typically from the Philippines. If you know anything about the Philippine culture, you probably know they are recognized for their friendliness and sincerity. This same characteristics is reflected in the overall online dating atmosphere making it a kinder and friendlier site for all members to enjoy.

One could argue that at the time I started an Asian dating site it was the fact I was in love that contributed to the environment but I believe it mostly had to do with the Philippine culture permeating the site. Especially since that atmosphere has been part of my webmaster Asian Dating know-how going on eight years.

For those who want to take exception to my philosophy about what culture makes for a healthier webmaster experience is ok with me. But there could also be some truthfulness to the online dating experience based on the dominated culture of the site. I invite you to stop by one of our Asian dating sites to check it out or if you are single to join our family.